COVID-19 & Track Days:
How does this affect our track days?
As per Area 27 policy, the number of passengers and guests will be limited at track days until further notice. Any applicable refunds will be issued. Please contact Liz at [email protected] or 250-860-0444 for more information.
The August Group is taking the current COVID-19 pandemic very seriously when it comes to everyone’s safety.
Until further notice, all track days will proceed as scheduled however there will be certain changes implemented to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance and to comply with Health Canada best practices.
– Sanitized helmets are available to rent through August Motorcars: limited helmets available, contact [email protected] to reserve
– Access to the Clubhouse may be restricted
– Lunches will still be catered by Crave but in a low contact “grab and go” style.
– Tables will be spaced appropriately
– Registration will be done prior to the event, all guests must submit required forms prior to the track date
For any further questions please call (250) 860-0444 or email [email protected].
Thank you for your understanding,
The August Group