COVID-19 & Track Days:
How does this affect our track days?
As per Area 27 policy, passengers and guests will not be permitted at track days until further notice. Refunds will be issued for any passengers, guests, and passenger helmet rentals that have been purchased. Please contact Georgia at [email protected] or 250-860-0444 for more information.
The August Group is taking the current COVID-19 pandemic very seriously when it comes to everyone’s safety.
Until further notice, all track days will proceed as scheduled however we will be practising physical distancing and there will be certain changes implemented to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance and to comply with Health Canada best practices.
– Sanitized helmets are available to rent through August Motorcars: limited helmets available, contact [email protected] to reserve
– Access to the Clubhouse may currently be restricted
– Lunches will still be catered by Crave but in a low contact “grab and go” style.
– Picnic tables covered and spaced appropriately
– Passengers must be a member of the same household
– Registration will be done prior to the event, all guests must submit required forms prior to track date
– Drivers meeting will be held outdoors and socially distant
For any further questions please call (250) 860-0444 or email [email protected].
Thank you for your understanding,
The August Group